Your local New Plymouth Accountant
Welcome to SBA Small Business Accounting Taranaki. Centrally located in New Plymouth, we’re your local accounting experts providing affordable tailored accounting services in the Taranaki area.
Owned and run by Tim and Melissa Wang, their passion is helping small and medium sized business, farm accounts and property investors with their accounting. We recognise those businesses are the backbone of the NZ economy. We work to build flexible accounting solutions that add value to your business or investment portfolio.
Whether you’re a startup finding its footing or a growth-focused business, or looking to exit your business, we’re keen to help. When you work with SBA Taranaki you will experience a friendly and personalised accounting service. We also have local SBA branches in Hawera and Stratford so have the Taranaki region covered.
Get in touch today with the team at SBA Taranaki.
Why use SBA New Plymouth, Taranaki?
Our services include compliance, GST, Tax Returns, Rental property accounting, Payroll, Business & Tax Advisory and Farm accounting to ensure you stay up to date with suppliers, compliant with IRD and IRD audits and most importantly pay your staff and yourself on time.
We have the expertise to advise on any aspect including the structuring of your assets and your business.
- More affordable than competitors
- Access to real-time information
- Helping you focus on your business
We take an active interest in our clients’ businesses, and offer constructive advice on strategic issues as well as the numbers.
Learn more about our team:
- Melissa Wang is a Chartered Accountant with over 19 years accounting & advisory experience and has worked in public practice and in multinational firms.
- John Owen is a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years’ public practice accounting experience having worked with the IRD and a large public practice firm. John specialises in farm accounting and agribusiness as well as rental properties and tax advice.
- Chartered Accountant Sue Simons has 10 years’+ experience in the commercial sector and 8 years in a big 4 accounting firm. Sue helps customers understand the numbers and assisting with any tax and compliance issues.
- Justin Conaglen has over 20 years accounting experience at large accounting firms including PWC. Justin offers a wealth of specialised knowledge in commercial accounting.