Buy a SBA Franchise from
Earn up to $90,000+ in your first year
Turn your love of accounting into a thriving business
Join our growing family of 80+ successful SBA Small Business Accounting franchises nationwide. You can be your own boss, but with the support of a well-known and trusted accounting brand. With 25+ years’ experience, SBA is a proven successful franchise business model that will support you every step of the way.
Start your SBA journey with only a $15,000 deposit. Plus save 10% off your license fee, if you buy a SBA franchise outside of Auckland.
Plus if you are looking to sell your practice, we also buy accounting practices and can turn them into SBA’s.
Why buy an SBA Franchise?
Check out SBA’s current branches for sale or new territory opportunities. If your application is successful, we’ll hand you a complete cloud-based accounting business in a location of your choice.
Have an accounting practice to sell, but can’t find the right buyer? We have buyers’ nationwide ready to talk with you about selling your business. Let SBA take the hassle out of finding buyers for you.
What sort of franchise opportunities are there?
If you are interested in buying an SBA franchise you have a few options including buying an existing franchise or a new territory.
- Existing SBA: Existing franchises that come up for sale with an established customer base, operated from a physical shop.
- New territory: Set up a new SBA with a physical shop in a territory where there is no SBA currently.
How much does it cost to purchase an SBA franchise?
If you are buying an existing SBA you will pay the market value for it. All new franchises are available throughout New Zealand from $50,000 +GST for a new territory. To fit-out a new premise to the corporate standard required by SBA and the purchase of computers, furniture and fittings, allow for a capital investment of up to $15,000. You will also have all the ongoing costs of a retail shop, like rent and utilities.
Do I need to be an accountant?
We seek Franchisees who have sufficient accounting
experience to start their SBA business with a strong
foundation of technical accounting and tax knowledge.
Academic qualifications while an advantage is not
a prerequisite, as full training in the SBA business and
system is given to achieve an acceptable level of
How much can I earn?
This is really down to you. On average new franchises can be earning $90,000+ in their first year if they are setting up a completely new business. Ultimately we want you to build up your turnover and profits consistently, aiming for an achievable turnover of $350,000 after 3 years. We expect a third of your turnover to cover the costs of running your franchise, with a third payable for your staff, leaving you with a third of your turnover as net profit.
What do I get for my Franchise Fee?
- The right to use the Franchisors intellectual property, and proven systems
- Lead generation from SBA’s brand recognition, and National advertising
- Comprehensive training and support. Induction training and then ongoing support from our Franchise Development Manager, the head office team, our “help desk” and support partners
- Online operational and marketing manuals, Industry leading software, templates and business processes
- Fully scalable business model
What our franchisees say
Enquire about SBA franchise opportunities
Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.