Updated 13th of August 2020
SBA can help your business try to survive the impact of Covid-19. With financial planning, business planning, forecasting, finance and lending support and also working with you through the Covid-19 subsidy process, we are here to help.
In the short term you may need to apply for the Government Business Assistance Subsidy Package and your local SBA can help you through that process. We can also help you refinance, restructure, borrow money and look at ways for you to cut down costs.
SBA can help you:
- Understand the effects that COVID-19 is having on your business and finances.
- Keep up to date with the changes to the COVID alert status and what it means to your business.
- Work through the Business Assistance Package and subsidy application by providing the key financial information needed.
- Look at the tax changes and how they apply to your business.
- Provide support when it comes to getting information for the bank or financial service providers and working with the IRD on your behalf.
So enquire about signing up with your local SBA today and give yourself the best chance of your business surviving these difficult times.
Covid-19 information for your business:
We want to help businesses and business owners stay up to date with the evolving situation around Covid-19 and the support and assistance available, so we have pulled together some helpful information relating to Covid-19, financial assistance, practical HR advice and links to government departments with the latest information and details.