We can help your business work through the impact of COVID19
SBA can help your business try to survive the impact of Covid-19. With financial planning, business planning, forecasting, finance and lending support and also working with you through the Covid-19 subsidy process, we are here to help.
In the short term you may need to apply for the Government Business Assistance Subsidy Package and your local SBA can help you through that process. We can also help you refinance, restructure, borrow money and look at ways for you to cut down costs.
SBA can help you:
+ Understand the effects that COVID-19 is having on your business and finances.
+ Keep up to date with the changes to the COVID alert status and what it means to your business.
+ Work through the Business Assistance Package and subsidy application by providing the key financial information needed.
+ Look at the tax changes and how they apply to your business.
+ Provide support when it comes to getting information for the bank or financial service providers and working with the IRD on your behalf.
So enquire about signing up with your local SBA today and give yourself the best chance of your business surviving these difficult times.
Covid-19 information for your business:
We want to help businesses and business owners stay up to date with the evolving situation around Covid-19 and the support and assistance available, so we have pulled together some helpful information relating to Covid-19, financial assistance, practical HR advice and links to government departments with the latest information and details.
“The team at SBA have steered me through the COVID lockdown 4,3 and 2.5 with professionalism, fast responses and patience. I feel our small little care facility would have had to close down without their guidance. A big thank you to the team at SBA! “
“I’m very satisfied with the service from the team at SBA. I’ve received great advice and they have been very responsible with my questions. During Covid, the assistance with applying for the government’s financial applications has been a great help. I would recommend their services to any business,”
COVID19 information for your business
Work and income support - Updated 18th August 2021
- The Wage Subsidy Scheme allows eligible employers anywhere in the country to apply for support if they expect a loss of 40 per cent of revenue as a result of the alert level increase announced.
- The WSS rates have been increased to reflect the increase in wage costs since the scheme was first used in March 2020. Businesses will be eligible for $600 per week per full-time equivalent employee, and $359 per week per part-time employee.
- The Wage Subsidy will be paid as a two-week lump sum. Applications open on Friday, August 20, with the first payments usually available after three days.
- A Resurgence Support Payment is available if firms incur a loss of 30 per cent of revenue as a result of the alert level increase. The RSP is worth up to $1500 plus $400 per full-time equivalent employee, up to a maximum of 50 full-time employees (so up to a total of $21,500)
- The Leave Support Scheme provides a two-week lump sum payment of either $585.80 per week for full-time workers or $350 per week for part-time workers, who must self-isolate and cannot work from home
- The Short-Term Absence Payment (STAP) provides a one-off (once per 30 days) $350 payment for workers who must miss work due to a COVID-19 test and cannot work from home.
For more information please visit the COVID-19 Leave Support Scheme page.
Contact tracing reminder:
Once the lockdown has lifted and we can return to our offices, all businesses must display a NZ COVID Tracer QR code for their business. It must be in either a prominent place or near main entrances. Visit the Get Your QR Code Poster page.