A great opportunity has risen for an experienced, fully qualified Accountant (ideally CA qualified but not essential.) to step up and take charge of a role in a client focused Privately operated CA firm which is part of larger national network
This role is perfect for someone who has both a passion for the accounting profession and drive to exceed client expectations. You will in the front line straight from the get-go, dealing and meeting with clients directly and assisting them with their accounting needs from start to finish, so a strong foundation of accounting and taxation knowledge is a must.
The ideal candidate may even have some commercial or farm accounting experience although not essential. This role involves multi tasking and evidence that you are a self starter. It is expected that you can hit the ground running. Having more then 2 years BAS experience is preferred.
- Prepare financial statements for a wide range of clients
- Compliance work including the preparation of tax returns
- Exposure to business advisory for their existing client base
- Complete work in a team environment
- 2+CA experience
- Experience with preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Xero, XPA and banklink experience
- Exposure to business advisory would be advantageous
- Other admin duties that may arise
- A clean driving license
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this position hen email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary will be based on work experiences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com